Mars Retrograde and Your Life Purpose

Mars Retrograde 


Mars Retrograde June 27 – Aug 28 2018


Mars – The Fiery Motivator:
This is the energy you have, the power and "umph" to get things done. It is also your sex drive, your assertive or aggressive behavior and how you go out in the world and get what you want from life.


Mars goes retrograde (the apparent motion of the planet appears to go backwards) every 2 years.
Mars will go retrograde on June 27th at 9 degrees Aquarius.

Generally, whenever something is retrograde it is a reassessment period. In this case, am I doing with myself what I want to be doing? Where am I spending my energy and is it resulting in what I want?

The house this retrograde occurs in will tell you a lot about the area(s) of life that will be affected, or what area you’re assessing your energy use.

For some people, low energy or difficulty in assertiveness may arise. However, I see this process more as a time to align your energy with your purpose. Mars makes an opposition connection with the North Node- your life’s purpose and lessons.

North Node:

It will make three exact contacts with the North Node. On June 13th is the first one, before the retrograde. Staying in close contact as it retrogrades it will make another exact connection around July 17th.  As it moves forward again, it will connect on Sept 20th. During this whole period they stay in pretty close contact. For me, this speaks of aligning your energy output and focus with your divine purpose. Sometimes by placing energy in the opposing house, it energizes this spectrum and you become aware of your energy and purpose in a way that you were not before. Maybe you hadn’t noticed how much time you’re spending listening to friends complain and internalizing their negativity which zaps you of energy for your hobbies and passions. Or maybe you are a dotting spouse or parent who suddenly sees the need to focus on oneself or career. This is the time to realign! Many people will feel called to a higher energy vibration and people you need to meet will suddenly show up on your path at opportune times creating much “synchronicity”.

Pay attention right now, as Mars is moving towards its eventual retrograde location, we’re already in the path that it will be returning to! What themes, people or opportunities are arising- you will need these things.

Sun/ Full Moon: 

Mars will oppose the Sun on the same day that the Moon is in Full Moon. A Full Moon is always when the Sun and Moon are in opposition. So the Moon comes into conjunction with Mars and Opposes the Sun together. Full Moons are already packed with deep emotions that need to rise from the unconscious to the light – this occurs to keep you healthy - psychologically and spiritually. It brings water to the areas that often aren’t reached and cleanses it out.

With Mars in play this may be a more violent emotional expression. Be cautious of others as well, as this is a volatile time for people. What parts of yourself need to be reclaimed? What do YOU want and need? Whatever needs to be felt will be felt at this time. Allow yourself to just  FEEL for this moment without explaining it all away, as the tide lowers in a few days you’ll see things clearer because the water of emotion has cleansed your lens- you can no longer ignore what’s bothering you or where you’re not living up to your path. How have you allowed others to deny you truth or make excuses?
What is coming from all this?
- Respect for yourself and your right to pursue the path that is right for you!

Lilith:

During this retrograde cycle Mars is also going to be in conjunction with the asteroid Lilith (Aug 9th). When I think of Lilith I think of female empowerment and an unwillingness to accept a lower position in life – or in the bedroom! You may want to think about the energy and power dynamics at play in your sex life as well as where and how you allow others to exert power over you. It may become intolerable at this point. Female owned businesses and anything related to the rising feminine power will feel a strong pull to be direct and out there and has an increased likelihood of success.

You must reclaim your feminine power to pursue your life path.

This is true for men and women alike. There is a powerful duo when male and female energy work together as in this Mars-Lillith conjunction- and they want to get something done!

Reclaiming the concept of the feminine is the theme. Let’s remember that Lilith’s mythology is the woman created ALONGSIDE Adam. It is only when Adam demands she submit to him that she leaves. To fill her void and Adam’s loneliness, Eve is created from Adam’s rib with the job of essentially keeping him from boredom. This collective story of a woman’s role as subservient, as a part of, not equal to man and as entertainment, is long overdue for an overhaul. As Lilith energy sweeps into our lives with Mars like swiftness, suddenly people are waking up to the devastation such inequality as created in the relationship between the sexes. Women’s power, sexual and otherwise, being reclaimed is a major potential from this energy.

For many men this may involve a new understanding of how to relate to a woman as equal and a change in expectations about women. Possibly you become turned on by women who are empowered.

The push-pull involved in this opposition will draw your attention strongly to the areas and energies defined by the Leo-Aquarius axis. Look at how this falls in your chart.

Uranus:

I think it’s worth noting that in early August Mars will make a square aspect to Uranus, which recently entered Taurus (https://yourstarswithin.blogspot.com/2018/05/uranus-in-taurus-7-year-transit.html). This pushes you further than “am I spending my energy where I want to go” – but looks at am I spending my time and money on what I value? Am I living up to my values? You may experience insight around the value of money and material goods, or you may find yourself with a surge of electrical energy to give towards a cause you care about. Things that speak of freedoms and choice will likely appeal to you greatly.

You may feel agitated or “keyed up” at different moments in this transit, this is Mars that we’re talking about after all. However, before you know it this energy will be gone and like a wave, once you get behind it, it’s almost impossible to catch up and ride it – you have to wait for the next one. So when you feel that BIG energy, notice it – it is likely pointing to ways you’re acting against your own interest, values and worth. Yet, there are reasons you’ve been acting against yourself and those strings will pull on you to stay in that unconscious state. So breathe through it and open up to seeing. Tell the Universe “I am willing to see where I have been stuck and acting against myself – even if it means seeing aspects of myself and others I don’t want to see” and it will be revealed.

So, all in all, this is a powerful time meant to help you realign with your inner power and resources and put you on the path you’ve come here for. Choose to use the energy for uplifting yourself and becoming empowered on your path. I wish all of you the best on your individual journeys.

As always, if you’d like a conversation to help place this information in context of your personal chart, please reach out via email. I will offer $40 - 30 minute reading/discussions around this aspect.

If you just have a question feel free to ask in the comments section and I will be happy to answer!

Peace,

LittleWave

Comments

  1. Do you find 9° Aquarius in your birth chart to see what house the Mars retrograde will affect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , I would look to see where that falls in your chart (house), if it is near any planets or if it conjuncts, opposes or squares any planets or points (by points I mean the Asc/Descendant IC/MC).

      The retrograde covers degrees 0-9 in Aquarius, so if you have any planets or points within or very near those degrees in the fixed signs: Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio or Taurus than this has a very direct effect. (Aquarius is a conjunction, Leo an opposition, Scorpio and Taurus a square). The retrograde also touches the 28th and 29th degree of Capricorn, so if you have any degrees or points right around 28/29 degrees of the cardinal signs: Capricorn, Cancer, Aries or Libra it will also effect you, though I think a bit less than in the fixed signs.

      Delete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to everyone out here, I am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me … My name is Susan Christian , I live in London, UK. we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do, I was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Emu for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr Emu casted on him that make him come back to me today, me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu ,if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay. fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment